Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reading The News Makes Me Sick!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Almost every week, there's a report on date-rape, incest, rape, rape, rape, rape, and rape! Today, I read about yet another case of rape; where a girl befriends a guy, meets him, and ends up being raped!

What bugs me is that the rape starts when a girl "befriends" some guy through a random phone number she got, or he got.

What bugs me is that a girl could trust a guy who she just "met" through a phone call, or a short SMS.

What bugs me is that she would end up WILLING to meet him somewhere, all alone.

What bugs me is that she would WILLINGLY follow him somewhere, all alone.

What bugs me is that a guy would treat a fellow human being as if she were nothing but a sex toy. Don't you even have the slightest humanity to feel guilt?

What bugs me is that cases like this happens over and over and over and over again!

That's what bugs me...reading the news makes me sick!

0 comments: