Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Love Heroes!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I know this much is true...I LOVE HEROES!!!!!!!

I've read all the summaries of the future episodes, but dang! Watching it just gets better every week. Uh, if I were to talk about the show, I would need 100 pages, so nevermind!

I've never seen so many eye candy, dudes! Hahaha, Peter & Nathan Petrelli, Isaac Mendez, Mohinder Suresh, heck, even HRG looks hot! Sigh...am I forgetting anyone's hotness? How about cuteness? Hiro is masterful in the cute area, and so is Ando...oh, and Micah too! Geez, i'm such a Heroes junkie...

Okay, on another note...I miss my mom! Turns out there is no way she'll be back anytime soon. She has to remain under observation until the baby is born...poor mom! Miss her very much, and hope she and the baby will be safe and healthy...

In other news, I would like to thank God for my perv-less journey home yesterday...I only saw one guy in the train I was in...and he was surrounded by women, he looked kinda scared! Hahaha, hope to have another journey like that today!

That's all folks!

0 comments: