Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heroes Spoilers...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If you love Heroes, but hate spoilers...DON'T READ THIS!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The exploding man is not Peter, it's Sylar...dang! And you know why future-Hiro asks to save the cheerleader?

Coz when present-day Hiro stabs exploding-Sylar (ala Ted Sprague) with the sword, he regenerated (because he took Claire's powers...therefore, Claire was NOT YET saved!)

I also get why future-Hiro is so grim...after the explosion, people hated his kind...there were curfews, killings, they were treated like crap. That's why!

So, OMG, that totally rocked my socks! NBC's graphic novels provided answers for me! Just think, I now know the background story of "Austin" and "Dallas", Hana, etc...woot!

But there's a lot more, man...many more mysterious stuff...damn, this shit is GOOD!

I LOVE HEROES!

0 comments: