Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh, Snap!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mom's been admitted...she's ok (thank God!), but needs to remain under observation. The baby might be born this month...wow!

How fast the time passes. In a few weeks, i'm gonna be a sister all over again! Then i'll be off to college/uni/whatever, then i'll be working, then i'll be married, then i'll be having kids of my own, then i'll have grandchildren, then...RIP! The circle of life? I'd like to think my life would amount to something more than just the ordinary, you know?

I've got so much of hope, and yet, I know that things don't always turn out the way you want them to...I've got too many dreams and ambition to live a normal life, and I sure hope God will dream a bigger dream for me...

Yet, here I am blogging in the office, all alone...why is everybody late?

Paolo Nutini's songs are playing in the background. It suits my mood now, his music...bluesy, rocky, folksy...NICE! I love his music.

0 comments: