Friday, April 13, 2007

Bla Bla Bla Bla...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Dullness begins when you have nothing to do, right? Anybody have a suggestion?

Let's just talk about yesterday's train ride home. Well, I knew as much. I saw this eye candy, he looked so cute+hot, which is great. We looked at each other for a sec, then, at the next stop, a bunch of people came in, so I just gave in and went to the back of the train...sigh!

I believe there is this karmic balance in life, ya know? 1 eye candy must equal to something bad...is it too dark a thought? I think not, since it's always the case in my life...

So, what makes me think these thoughts? Experience! What happened after that? These two Indonesian guys stared at me, then one of them took liberty in holding onto bars either side of me, virtually surrounding me with his arms! Yucks!!!

Feel him breathing on me...talking to his friend beside him! WTF, dude? Just as I wanted to move away, he kinda moved away. Phew!

I just wish all asshole/perverts/idiots/weaklings/pushovers will go to hell!

0 comments: