Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Need...My...Coffee...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I start the morning with this:

WTF?

Woke up quite late today...realized that there's no more coffee! Arrrghhh...what the hell, man? I needz ma coffee!!! So there...I thought I could grab a cuppa 3-in-1 at the office, then I realized my Nescafe 3-in-1 RICH is gone. Noooooooo! Thought i'd steal a sachet from the boss-man, but he likes his 3-in-1 MILD. Ewwwwww!!!!!

So now, I have to drink this measly cup of sugar and milk with a little bit of coffee for flavor...that's how a MILD tastes like.Okay, I don't care, i'm gonna buy my own RICH 3-in-1 whether i've got money or not! MILD does not work for me! It just doesn't...

I'm gonna buy me my caffeine-fix!

On another note; the nasi lemak lady has vanished...noooooooo!

Later!

0 comments: