Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paris Holds The Key To Your Heart...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paree holds the key to your heart...lol, ever heard of that song? It's from the animated film, Anastasia voiced by Meg Ryan and John Cusack...remember? It's produced by Don Bluth...one of those underdogs if you compare them to Disney, of course! But heck...I loved All Dogs Go To Heaven, and I love Anastasia too! :)))

So why am I talking about that song? Coz whenever I think of France..i think of the Eiffel Tower...i think of walking into a little french bistro and ordering a cafe creme, sitting on the Al Fresco table-setting outside the quaint place, overlooking a beautiful view...buttering a croissant, and just enjoying the day while watching people cycling, walking, playing, talking away while I try to finish Le Figaro (as if!!! I can't even speak proper French!!! LMAO) as I can't find a single English-languaged newspaper anywhere...and that, my friend...is when THE SONG comes in...ahahah!!!

Well, actually that's just one of the tunes I have playing on loop when I think of Paris...the other is La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong...but that's for the night-time, while I'm watching the lights on Le Tour Eiffel...heheheh...*smiles while the heart warms to the thought*

OK...daydream over!!! Back to reality...

So we (A and myself) submitted the paperwork to the relevant headquarter and were told to follow-up after 2-weeks...before we sent it out, we hoped for the best, and A gave the paper a kiss...then I followed suit! LMAO...dude, if it works...then you should kiss my lottery ticket!!!

Oh, and here's the website on the trip, by the way...can you guess which is me? Hahahaha...
http://www.lasbellaparis.blogspot.com/

So that's done, and now we wait...while waiting, I must now focus on my 3 unfinished tasks...one of them being my thesis!!! Ahhhhh, ZOMG!!! I was so preoccupied with finishing my term assignments and presentation that I totally brushed-off doing anything related to my thesis, and I hope that this doesn't screw with my momentum of finishing tasks! Coz once the momentum is gone...then it gets really bad, as I have a real hard time getting it back!!!

And wow does the time fly by real fast!!! Damn, it's already February...and I didn't even realize it till people kept posting Happy Chinese New Year on Facebook...shit! That leaves me around 2 fucking months to complete this thesis of mine...the pressure is on!!!

And to think, i'd have to travel back home tomorrow to sardine-packed trains...as i'm sure EVERYONE is gonna travel back to their respective homes...this being the holidays and all...

To great times and wishes come true...I wish all this for me and you! :)

Happy Chinese New Year...let us usher the year of the Tiger!!! Roarrrr!!! *Eye of The Tiger by Survivor plays in the background*

2 comments:

NightFox said...

Lol. Anastasia was one of my favourite animation. Used to watch it non-stop (on the loop) back when I was in primary school. Lol.

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Hahahaha, I forgot about it...now that i think about it, you DID kinda tell us how you were always watching it!!! Hahahahaha...

Wanna know the sad part? I got into it during my high school years...when it was shown on tv! Hahahah...talk about getting on the bandwagon waaaay late! :P