Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Just Don't Get It...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

How some people can say things so easily...I just don't get it! I hate it, and it freaks me out when people just blurt it out...it's weird and it freaks me out! Oh, crap...said 'freaks me out' twice! Isn't that proof enough? Yes, I know some of you could say it easily...but could you do me a favor and grasp the concept properly? To me, the very concept is sacred...

People these days...they just don't get the concept of certain 'concepts'. At least at the end of the day, I don't say what I don't mean, but I mean what I say when I say it!

Arrggghhh, ok...maybe this post is a little cryptic...but yes, I'm writing this way on purpose! Just needed to vent a little...so stick a fork in me...i'm done!

PS: If you tend to blab too much while drunk, perhaps you shouldn't chat with your friends or you'd end up confessing some shit you wouldn't have confessed while sober...on Facebook nonetheless...and another thing, as someone who, admittedly has her mind in the ditch...I keep my chats clean no matter how close my internet friends are...yes, jokes are jokes; dirty jokes and all. But keep away from asking me shit I wouldn't answer...for real!

PPS: I don't get how people who don't even know me think i'm a certain way because of the way I look...in fact, you're waaaay off! Arrrrghhhh...gets me so furious!!! Thank God you're not in front of me or i'll punch you in your pretty little face!!!

0 comments: