Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Show Me The Funny...In Hell Week!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey, little world!!! It's been awhile since I last did what I do best; yapping incessantly about the world as I know it...

Man, I had quite a bad...not to say bad, but rather, kind of a "What???" week...you know, a little bit of blurriness, mixed with hectic deadlines and of course, some of life's sick games and shit like that...

You know how I always say that at that moment, I tend to think that it'll pass...well, that was really my only comfort...fast forward to NOW: It has passed, and i'm so glad...

Well, it hasn't been a sucky week per se...just one of those weeks of many unfortunate events and inconveniences...all meshed together to create a huge chain of disasters!!! But all i'm doing while writing this is laughing...coz in the end, you look back...dust yourself off and laugh your heart out at the catastrophes that buzzed at you at that particular moment in your life...it's just fair to say that the BIG man upstairs has a really freakish sense of humor...and I only get the humor when it's over...LMAO!

So yeah, i'm talking but not explaining, but i'm just gonna leave it at that...some of you will know what i'm talking about anyway...LOL! So there...

I have a small test tomorrow (later, i mean!) which I haven't read for...but the whole studying thing is not gonna happen because i'm super freakin' tired and for the first time in my life (exaggeration!!!), i'm gonna hit the sack on my own free will...but hot damn, it's 3.36 am...so this so-called anomaly of my sleeping schedule is not to be (God, i'm so influenced by Sheldon Cooper right now, OMG!!!)...damn!

And yeah, finished with season 2 of The Big Bang Theory, and on to season 3...thanks A, for introducing me to this piece of grade-A, kick-ass show!!! And...why do i find these guys cool??? Ahahahaaa...Penny is one lucky biatch!

So long for now...toodlez bitches!!!

0 comments: