Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Night At The Province...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Can't believe i have internet, can't believe i have internet!!! Hahahaha, okok, i didn't expect this place to have it, but yeah, my uncle has this prepaid broadband thingy that we borrowed...well, my sis brought her lappy so i'm borrowing hers!

Anyway, so far...what can i say...culture shock, anyone? Why; coz firstly, we are not in the city, we are in the Barangay aka kampung! So it's basically 'kerbaus' or 'karabaos' as they call it here, paddy fields, tricycles, jeepneys, etc...what fun!

The outbreak of A H1N1 is rampant in Manila, so my mom cancelled our Manila trip for the week till my dad joins us...BOO!!! And also, i have to pump water just to use it! Unbelievable...i shall never complain of anything in Malaysia again! Plus, the roads here are super crayzay!!! Holes, sand, rocks...OMG! But maybe it's just in the kampungs...hmmm? I have been two two provinces so far, my grandad's and my late grandmother's place...but one thing...

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SUPER DUPER NICE!!! I've never seen anyone with an ounce of cynicism or anything negative here in my family, unlike those in KL, yucks!!! The people here are crazy pleasant!!! It's nuts...but then again...who knows about the other places, right? The kampungs in Malaysia are also ok, right? But what do i know, i don't have one over there...

And they keep feeding us over here...food, food, food! Added to me not exercising...i'm gonna return much fatter than before! Damn!!!

But yay, now i have one over here in Pangasinan and Pampanga...

Next stop: Olongapo Beach and Manila

To my peeps: I miss you guys!!! Mwah from the Philippines...

PS: Most shows here are in tagalog or dubbed in Tagalog...believe it! Even the Korean, Mandarin dramas, etc...except the English ones! And yeah, i've watched some, hahahaha! Interesting... and gorceries here are damn expensive. And petrol too! That is why...I LOVE MALAYSIA!!! Always have, and always will...

1 comments:

Neo said...

yeay,u still can on9! huhu,waaa,im soo glad u r having a good time!! btw,d H1N1 is really a pain in d ass laaa,even in here in malaysia.my foreign friend smpi cuak nk pegi skola tempat dorg mengajar..ahahah :P

btw,miss u babe ;(