Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Leavin' On A Jetplane...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I hope this trip releases the me that wants to be free...i hope it tells me that it's only the beginning, this life!

There's many things i hope to accomplish, and going to my other hometown is one of them...AT LAST! I get to learn what my roots are, my mom's family.

My poor dad can't join us, and he's already putting on his sad face. Man, i dunno if baby can leave without him being by her side. Well, he'll join us later, right? Poor dad n baby! They are inseparable, and yet...

I must drink coffee now, coz i don't wanna fall asleep in the plane, unless there's a super huge man hoggin' the seat next to me! I so hope for the window seat! And i pray all of us will be safe. I even had to remove my chain bearing the cross...yeah, Manila is THAT dangerous!

I'll really miss you guys too, yeah whoever reads my blog...u shall be missed! Only 2-4 peeps (4 is too much! LOL!)...so pathetic right? Anyway, will not be able to blog till the weeks are over...unless by some miracle i find a wifi spot or a cybercafe! LOL...sorry, i can't resist. I will, however be keeping a journal of my daily happenings...just for me! Coz without writing, i would be nothing...just nothing!

Okay, so i guess that's all...selamat tinggal Malaysia!

1 comments:

Neo said...

;(
buhbyeee~~~