Friday, June 19, 2009

Music Takes Me Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Friday, June 19, 2009

I dunno why, but hearing Brother Iz's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow never ceases to make me relax...the ukelele and soothing sound of his voice...wow, makes me wish I was in a Hawaiian beach, relaxing and watching the waves during sunset...wow, this is what music does to me!

Or hearing Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze gets me in the Woodstock era, where hippies dance and put flowers in their hair...nice!

Or what about 80s music? Don't even get me started! Hahahahaha...

God bless MUSIC...i'd be nowhere without it.

I think i've written about this before...oh God, i'm repeating myself, aren't I? Meh, who cares...hahaha!

2 comments:

Neo said...

are you high???

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

I'm high on life, babes...don't listen to this weirdo, she's just writing stuff in her head.