Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Would You Do?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What would you do if you were on a month's vacation out of uni, had no money, and your friends are busy with work or college?

I don't know...help!

So i have a few books to read...is that all i'm gonna do this time?

Plus! This just in: My mom's been posted in Sabah from the 15th of December-15th of January yet again!!! You know what that means, right?

No Christmas Eve, no Christmas spirit, no New Year's Eve...nada! Ok, ok...so it's better for the parents' finances coz it'll pay for the xmas extras. I've said many times to them that "I'm all for it!"...well, i was/am just being a good sport...I mean, it's a good thing...but I can't be selfish by showing my unhappiness. I just can't do that! Even my two youger sisters do not feel like I do, I can tell...

So why am I feeling this way? Maybe because my mom was the one who took care of me throughout my childhood (unlike my two siblings)...my middle sis was taken care of by a nanny since she was six or so...and the baby? Well, now it's dad's turn to be Mr. Mom. My dad was always the one who went to diff locations for work.

It's like the two switched places, which is funny. My dad works nights now. It's a family effort when it comes to taking care of baby...so we all have our share of responsibilities. C'mon, i'm 21, and my middle sister is 18...it's so much fun, though...so no complaints there...

Looking at my baby sister, it's like...I dunno. Sometimes I feel like it's surreal, maybe it's all a dream. It's like having a bundle of joy...or your very own living doll at home. I tell you, if it wasn't for baby A, we wouldn't be half as close as we are now. My middle sis' shenanigans have ceased to zilch, my dad has mellowed from his strict exterior, now showcasing a soft side...my mom? Whoah, she's a tiger now! Lol! Maybe the last two scenarios are brought on by hormones.

Back to the title...

What the heck am I supposed to do during this time off? Is this a foreshadow of a sucky xmas? Geez, the possibility of my mom not being here is already giving me a glimpse of a not-so-happy xmas! And New Year!

Shit!!! And...it will be my 22nd New Year (21st, technically)...OMG, why does time have to go on quickly? I didn't even have fun this year...I thought time flies when you're having fun?

And there's your whiny post, yet again. Til I get in the xmas spirit, I will not post another happy post! Feel free to pour in words of affirmations!

Toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: