Friday, November 14, 2008

Thomas & Friends...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Okay, okay...since having a baby sister (who now is a TV addict), we have re-subscribed to the Disney package - Disney channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Playhouse Disney. My sis' fave? Playhouse Disney of course...they did good with this channel. The demographics would be the toddlers and infants. The colors are just a feast for a kid's eyes...

So, i'm now one of those peeps who sings those songs I hate just to entertain little A...but one thing I can't stand...those hideous trains from Sodor...those botox-ed faces with wandering eyes...

THOMAS AND FRIENDS!!!
Hearing the intro for the show, the song is an OK kids' show song...but the characters? OMG! Scary as hell!!!

Well, those kids might beg to differ...my sis...she loves them scary mo'fos. Just seeing Thomas (and his stupid friends) make me shudder...look!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tell me to my face he ain't scary!

Well...what about his friends?


*Shudders*
Nothing on their faces moves, except their pupils...I wonder why those kids aren't scared. Just like I wonder why in hell do they love that purple dinosaur...
Yeah, you know who i'm talking about...I can recall that I never liked these characters when I was little...hah! A born cynic...
Cute characters, IMHO are Elmo, Pooh and friends...that famous mouse, however...annoying!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I HATE that purple dinosaur and am not a fan of Sesame Street either. I don't mind Mickey though. Lol. Those were the years...

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Hahaha...Mickey? Oh nooooo!

Ok, ok...I dug the Power Rangers...I mean Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!!! Remember Ivan Ooze from the movie? Classic!

It's morphin' time!!!