Friday, December 05, 2008

It's Confirmed! 2008 Sucks!!!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Yep...indeed it is! My mom's not gonna be here this frickin' Christmas! She goes to East Malaysia for a month on the 13 of December...OMG, she's not even gonna be here on New Year's Eve!

I'm hating xmas already...

How am I gonna cope? My poor baby sis, though...well, my poor mom's gonna be posted somewhere during the holidays, without her family. I so hate "the office" right now you have no idea. She even has to work OT (without the OT pay) since they got "new management"...I mean, isn't there labor laws regarding this? Hmmmpphh!!!

Just feeling bitter that my mom can't be here with us...it also doesn't help much to realize that you haven't gone anywhere to chillout...it's all like a big blur right now. And mom is constantly unwell. This year...man, i dunno...this year sucks, actually. I really pray that the next year would be my...i mean OUR year! I need some happy endings in my life. And so far, it's unhappy endings all the way. Just goes to show that you don't always get what you want!

I would lastly like to reiterate...

I HATE 2008...IT'S BEEN A SUCKY YEAR!!!

Thank you!

0 comments: