Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Packin' Up & Goin' Home...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A bittersweet feeling occurs when times like these pass...

It's not that I don't wanna go home, but it's more like, "What have I really done or achieved in the past semester?"

It's more like a surge of missing the past...yeah, in the moment, you don't feel it. But when it's time to pack up, you tend to look back and reminisce...then, you sigh at how quick time slips through your fingers; causing you to think about the way you wasted it on idleness...

Emoting? Maybe...

But there sure is truth in it.

Plans for the holidays? I sure as hell hope that I can use the time to meet up with lost contacts...and I hope I do not use stupid reasons such as "lack of ca$h" and "busy with babysitting my sister"...UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I will make time! I will have fun coz I have the right to be happy (as one of my fave lecturers keep telling us). Yes...I do have the right to be happy. Perhaps some ME-time won't be so bad, right?

Okay...done with the emo thing...back to business.

How do I pack these stuff in my dorm already? Shit!

0 comments: