Thursday, November 13, 2008

Law of Attraction and Manifestations...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hahaha, reading about The Secret tells me that I have somehow acquired this special ability...I didn't know about this "secret" until a few hours ago, after stumbling on Oprah's website (accidentally...)

I have actually gained some material items by sheer will...examples:
  • Got into a university = education that I can afford, without burdening my parents
  • Won some stuff that I really really REALLY wanted - Sony mp3 Walkman, tickets to a concert, perfume for my mother...hope there's more to come!
  • Really wanted a laptop...and got one (I'm not rich, so getting one for free...nice!)
  • Really wanted something that would increase happiness within my family - my baby sister! C'mon, you gotta admit...a gap of 17-years between children is somewhat amazing!
  • Things that seems sucky always make way for better things...it does!

Well, that being said...I should try to be more optimistic...and perhaps build on something bigger:

  • I always wanted to do something significant in this world...something good, as a way to show gratitude for all the good things that come
  • I also really want that feeling you get when you're in love...you know, the whole butterflies in your stomach thing...
  • I want to travel...I couldn't say this enough! Please let this happen...I want to be a worldly person and experience different cultures
  • I want to learn to swim...at least before I leave this world...being afraid of drowning prohibits this...a pity!
  • I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO STUDY WITHOUT FAILING. Case in point: the fact that i'm updating my blog, and not reading my notes is proof enough, isn't it!

This is how distraction manifests...

Any comments? Do tell...

0 comments: