Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WTF? Christmas Is Coming Already?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's now the 12th of November...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THE TIME IS PASSING US!!!

Just yesterday, I was registering for my 3rd semester...2nd year of uni. AND NOW? It is almost coming to an end. Christmas is upon us too...

What? Christmas?

I'm like 'Wtf?' over here...listening to Dave Koz & Friends : The Christmas Album or something like that. Hahaha, as much as i'd like to NOT admit it, listening to Christmas songs get me in the holiday mood...just puts me in a better mode. Makes me a tad more optimistic, gives me some hope for better days...

Oh, man...looking back, i find that my year hasn't really been a good one. Okay, so family-wise, it's great! But personally, my year was (and still is) boring. All I did was study, stay home...once in a while, I go out for a movie with friends. How pathetic is that?

I'm 21...and i'm freakin' boring! HAHAHAHA...that's rich! I have all this thoughts, plans, dreams...and I do it in the confines of the four walls that surround me (house, college dorm, class, etc).

I guess i'm waiting for the time when I get the chance to travel the world. Experience true freedom...or at least some of it! Why do I feel trapped all of a sudden? Maybe because I am? Between responsibilities at home, and at school...what have I got? Nil...

As I attempt to study for a test later in the day...I suddenly dream of taking ballroom dancing lessons...I would love to learn to salsa..woohoo! Then maybe i'll achieve 0% fat...lol! That'll be great...

Is what i'm writing even making any sense? From xmas, i went to boredom, then to my procrastination...and now, dancing? I think my head is overloaded with useless junk. The stuff I need to read-up on ain't goin' in...Shit, what am I gonna do?

Years of multi-tasking have done damage to my head, I tell ya! Damage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas,
And a happy new year...LOL.

Time sure flies, eh...I was thinking the exact same thing since last Sunday when I realised that I'm now back as a student after 5 months. Lol.

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

HOHOHO...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Lol!!! Over a month to go...

PS: Can't wait to go out weh!