Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Fuckin' Fucker Who Fucked-up!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who dat?

Let me start from the beginning...

Yesterday...as usual, I took the bus, which meant that I had to walk very very far to get home, as the nearest stop is around 3-4 kilometres away. I didn't mind that...in fact, I loved walking!

Now, that wasn't the problem. The problem was, some motherfucker tried to snatch my freakin' handbag!!!

He was on his motorcycle. I was facing the traffic, so I could see "any villains" who even try to do anything to me! Meanwhile, this motherfucking asshole came from the back, as the place had no people, no cars...(as it was raining...)

He tried...boy, did he try! Alas, he didn't get my bag, as it was hooked on my "manly" arms (remeber previous post? Lol!)

But, what if I fell and hit my head on the pavement, like all the other snatch cases, huh? I got his plate number, but it was useless...I went to the police station with my dad, hoping that the number would at least save other lives...after checking it out, they discovered it belonged to a Pajero!

WTF? A truck? Then, they explain that thefts like these are all the norm, and they can't do anything...they said I was lucky nothing got stolen. I said, I was lucky to be alive...and indeed I was! There are so many cases like this where the people die of a coma or head trauma coz they got dragged or they hit the pavement. Although I love my stuff (mp3 player), I would let go of it if it meant my life...

So? What do I do now?

I'm gonna thank God, and my guardian angel for having been protected from this jerkoff...and pray that he gets caught so that others won't get hurt, or worse...

And you know what else? The day before, my mom warned me to give up my belongings in case a snatch thief tries to take it...in my head, I was thinking "Great, tomorrow, something like that is gonna happen!"...and what do you know? That happened!!! Sigh, I knew I was psychic! Lol...

I made a joke that the thief lost to a girl...what a stupid thief to work alone...a stupid thief who fucked-up/botched his job...AND my dad scolded me of making light of the situation. I mean, what else can I do, right? I thank God, then I make fun of it, coz that's how I handle things...with humor!

My arm is now black and blue from the bag-pulling force...

BTW, my lovely bag got hurt...reeeeeal bad!!!

1 comments:

Neo said...

wth!!never!!i repeat!NEVER EVER WALKs alone,esp in KL..damn..lucky it jst a snatch-trial..not threat/robbery ..coz in KL,u jst hv 2 be careful ,n beware n aware..+ prevention is better than intervention..lol,(is that rite?or i jst made it up?)