Thursday, May 10, 2007

All I Want...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

  • A great job that I love
  • A wonderful family and great friends (DONE!!!)
  • A great boyfriend who loves me, and I love him back
  • A wonderful education, up to PhD level
  • To travel the world
  • To meet influential people
  • To help the children of Africa
  • To help Malaysia get rid of blatant racial bias, or what they call "Affirmative Action"; which should actually benefit the minorities, not the majority!
  • To become an influential person---power, grace and kindness; the kind of beauty that I want
  • To make my family proud, and repay them for all their selflessness
  • All of the above

How nice if for once, I can achive some things that I really want...I have been given a beautiful family and great friends, but others, not so much.

I hope it happens, though...I can't keep asking God...this, I have to do on my own!

0 comments: