Thursday, May 03, 2007

So You Think You Can Stand?

Thursday, May 03, 2007

One thing I do nowadays is watch stand up comedy on YouTube...it's one one my favorite things, stand up comedy...my mom once told me that I should try to become a comedienne...but then again, I guess my mom is my biggest fan!

The best comic ever is, of course the undisputed legend; the one and only Richard Pryor!

Man, watch his shit, and you'll literally ROFL...i'm freakin' serious! Though be warned, his stuff contains derogatory remarks for you sensitive people...but, then again, why watch if you're so freakin' touchy?

Others are (though not even close to the legend!) ok, the usual peeps; Rock, Lawrence, Murphy, Carlin, Sykes, etc...

They're all a blast when you're bored, to be honest! But now that i've seen all of Pryor's vids, what am I to do? Noooooooooooooo!!!

0 comments: