Monday, May 28, 2007

These Are...The Days Of Our Lives

Monday, May 28, 2007

What's up, you ask?

Sometimes I don't even know how the hell i'd answer that question. Life can get so hectic, busy, great atone particular moment, and then...it'll be one stagnant routine of nothingness! That's what's happening now!

My work has taken a rest, as the key programmer is arranging vids and shit like that. Meanwhile, i'd have to wait for the finished results to go on with my work...and so, I wait!

My social life is still blah...still single and available, still idealizing that i'd meet a hot TV character (Peter, Denny, Mohinder, Isaac...), and we'll have a great life together! :'(

Arrrgh, I think I have bipolar disorder!!! One minute, i'm on top of the world, and the next...i'm pissed at the world for letting me be trapped in dull loneliness!

I can't go out and do something, as I need something to do things, right? You can't be broke, alone and expect to have fun here and there, go on shopping sprees, hangout with friends...

Guess, i'll have to wait for something good to come!

Arrrggghhh!!!!!!!!

0 comments: