Friday, May 25, 2007

Updates On My Life

Friday, May 25, 2007

Whoa, it has been a long time since my last post!

What can I say, i've been busy...finally passed the slope test on my second try! Yes, right on the yellow line, lol! Without further money-wasting classes since the last test I took! The slopes are merely luck, in my opinion...plus, the cars they use are fuckin' unmaintained, yo! WTF? The gear won't budge, the clutch won't work, but thank God, I can finally have a driver's license...I passed the driving test the first time, so...

**A FLASHBACK...**

While mom was in the hospital, and dad was outstation, I took my sister for a ride in mom's car...LOL! Hey, she asked me to! So, we went to the mall, went to the bank...

When mom asked how we managed to run errands, we say we walked...and give each other a knowing look! Hehe...

**THE PRESENT**

Baby is cute! So frickin' cute, everyone keeps hoggin' her! Aarrrghhh, they say i'm too rough on her, then they say I shouldn't carry her with my tough-guy arms! Then I say "Whaaaaa???"

Yes, peeps! After lifting 5lbs of dumbells a few times a week, my arms now look muscular, which is NOT what I was goin' for! I was goin' for toned arms, not muscular! FUCK...I look like Angela Basset in that Tina Turner movie...I must stop A.S.A.P.!

Other than that, I'm flat broke, coz I keep 'helping' my family with a few expenses...have to wait till my next paycheck till I can go watch Pirates and etc with my pals...hope mom and dad lets me take the car!

I'm fuckin' busy at work now...loads of videos to edit! I'm very happy about this!

College? I don't know where yet, but I have to wait till June to see where destiny takes me...Government university, or private college...

So, that's all for now! Stay tuned for the next post!

Toodlez, bitches!!!

(I'm kinda happy today...)

0 comments: