Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Forgotten...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I forgot to add this:

This morning, I was to get to work by the bus...that was not the problem for me; all of us were in such a fuckin' rush...my dad had a gig somewhere far away, so I had to help load all the stuff into the car...and what do you know, I wore slippers...and, I forgot to switch into my shoes...yup, I did!

I ony realized this shit after I was taking a seat in the bus...

...that's great, just FUCKIN' GREAT!!!

Now, as i'm typing, i'm wearing slippers...I only thank God the dress code here is casual, but still, it's embarassing to go around town in slippers...seems kinda bummish, rather than boho-chic!

I've taken a half day's work...around 1pm-2pm, i'll be going to visit mom and hopefully, the babe. I hope and pray that everything goes well!

0 comments: