Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Time...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh my God!!!

I'm gonna be a student all over again, but this time, i'm officially a varsity student! I'm so looking forward to this...

My whole week has been hectic! Had to rush here and there to open a new bank account, apply for a student loan, fill-in tons of forms, yada yada yada...

I can't do the physical examination before registering, as i'm very busy finishing all the video editing...you know, coz I don't wanna leave work without finishing my tasks...i've got good work ethics, you know?

This Sunday morning, I would be registering (and i'm hopeful that my dad eventually comes up with around 60% of the registration fees, coz I only can pay a little bit with my own money!), and will stay at the student quarters for a week...this stay is for my orientation and all that.

I have been sent a letter assuring me that ragging will not be permitted at UKM, but i'm bracing myself for the worst...

I wonder if i'll make friends or not, coz I sure need friends in a new place like this! This would be considered my second home for 3 years!

I've made a decision to NOT stay at the student quarters (some of my friends insist that 1st year students HAVE to stay there!) if I had a choice, as my home is only half an hour away...BUT...if it is compulsory to stay there, I will, for sure...the only thing is, i'll be missing my family and TV fix...but I know i'll manage.Perhaps it'll be fun!

Only time will tell what happens...but till that time comes, i'll take things slow, hope for the best, and expect to come out a winner...

Thank God for my strength!!! It's all good...

0 comments: