Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ra-ra-ra-ah-ah...Ra-ma-ramama...Ga-ga-ooh-la-la...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Okay...stressed out!!! Need to vent...

Sent couple of interview requests to relevant experts in my field of study...some e-mails were bounced back to me...arrrggghhh!!!

And I keep having a nightmare on how I won't make it on Tuesday...so many things...aarrrggghhhh...how do I get to MITI if I drive myself??? Arrggghhhh...after that, i will need to get back home, return the car and hurry off to UKM for some presentation, which is (trust me!) unnecessary!!! Ask my classmates...

I apologize to some of you for not being able to go watch certain movies and go to certain places...i really am! I sooo wanted to go catch that movie with you guys...as much as I really wanted to go to that MATTA Fair to go see for myself whether we could get some great deals or not...thank God one of you went there, so all is not lost! :)

Coupled with the thesis and presentations and unfinished assignments...I am almost a wreck...till I got some news regarding our Parisian trip. Got me into a deep hole of crap for a while during the weekend. Seriously, some people are selfish and just plain inconsiderate...I do not even wanna comment!

My Facebook has been un-suspended...I still do not know who reactivated my account...can you imagine? Here I am trying to limit myself to finishing my tasks, and here comes the e-mail notification that i have reactivated my account...i mean, WTF, right? I am too jaded to even care about this...all I know is that i have nothing to hide, so no worries there...changed all my passwords though...

PS: So much to deactivating Facebook, I am now a Tweeter...just don't add me yet ok!!! I am only registered, not active...yet! Hahahahaha...I know it's addictive!!! Addiction is baaaad for me! Tweet, tweet!

0 comments: