Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nightmares...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

In a blink of an eye, your life you once knew could be taken away...

I get shivers thinking about ethnic conflicts possibly happening in my country...and what i would do if it ever happened? What would YOU do? I'm sure the first thing you'll think about is to save your family, right? Ughhhh, gives me chills sometimes...these are the nightmares i have. Also of my family dying...i get so scared when i wake up. Sometimes, i'm aware that it's all a dream; while i'm still dreaming, mind you...but the tears stream down my face while i sleep!

Another thing i keep dreaming about is my teeth breaking/falling off...one of the habits i have is my obsession with teeth...OMG, i don't know what i'd do if mine were broken into a million little pieces...one of my worse fears...seriously! I'm not even kidding!!! I try my best to take care of them, and thinking of rotting teeth disgusts the shit outta me...God, why the hell am i so freakin' weird???

What else? Ahhh, yes...one more thing is that i dream that my youngest sis (Baby!!!) being here with us has been a dream all along...isn't that cruel? My mind creates these imagery of stories, so i blame my subconscious for all the cruelty...i dream that all the things we went through with her were just a dream...i couldn't even think straight while i'm typing this!!!

I get nightmares of people forcing me to marry...literally--> they push me down the aisle while the blurry/pixelated-faced, long-haired groom awaits me, wanting me to follow him to...guess where? Freakin' boring London!!! OMG...in my dream, i'm crying, coz i'll be leaving everything i have here...my job...my family and friends...what the hell!

I get nightmares of having to drive a car...but i don't know how to drive, and i end up driving off a cliff...and waking up in a shock...like i fell from the cliff onto my bed!

I get nightmares of waking up so freakin' late, i'd miss my exams...a day late!!! OMG...

I get nightmares that all humankind disappear, and i'm the only human left on Earth...lost...

I get a lot of nightmares, but so far...these are the ones i could remember NOW, in this very moment. I hate nightmares, but they happen...the good/great dreams happen too, and those are the ones i look forward to...next post will be about the great ones! :)

0 comments: