Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What Did I Do Today?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well, let's see...the day hasn't ended yet, so I can't say for sure what i'm gonna do next, but so far, i've gone for tutorial classes for IT for Science and Technology, had my brunch...next, it's another tutorial class in Malaysian Politics and yada yada yada...

Well, yesterday's blabbing about entities of the paranormal kind must've been soooo different to what i always talk about, that is life's bore, happenings, ups and downs, but sometimes you sort of get a block in your head, that you have no choice but to write about things that don't necessarily go with your routine topics...vis-a-vis; yesterday's topic.

My friends are planning to have a par-tay on my country's independence day!!! I don't know what's the plan, but they say it's because I planned to have a party in my room...well, i'm one of the students who happen to be in a double-bedroom, but have no roomate...

When I jokingly told my friend that I plan to have a disco ball installed in my room ceiling, order a DJ for the night and have a mini-party, she thought I was serious! She went and told her friend, and now assumes that I have to organize this! WTF???

So I said to her, why don't we, on Merdeka night, go to Kajang and have Kajang Satay? Well, it's now a plan that is on KIV mode, alright? A plan is bound to change at anytime, right? Lol! The friends I choose...you can't help but be impressed or whacked-out by their craziness...that's what I like about my social instincts; I tend to look for like-minded peeps, and i'm sort of proud of that! Hehe...

Well, so much for wanting to write a shortie...I end up blabblin' the whole way through!

So long, bitches...toodlez!!!

0 comments: