Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Can't Go Home

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yes, it's true...I can't go home this Thursday...damnit!!!

I have activities to attend, meetings, tutorials...shit, dudes! Why did I have to join so many frickin' activities? Why in the world do I feel that I have to do everything? It only brings me hardship and annoyances in the end.

The lectures here are quite okay...not bad, really! So far, that is...I kinda wished that I was more busy on the weekdays, rather than the weekends, though...but what can I do?

I keep waiting for my laptop to come by, but to no avail...i'll just have to keep waiting!

Cute guys? NONE still!

Food? I've had it with chicken! Yucks to the core...i've been eating that fowl for the past week...where's the beef? Or lamb? Or seafood? Well, today, I ate some noodles, w/out any meat...NICE!

So, for now, i'm just hangin' out till my next task calls me...

'Til next time, toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: