Monday, July 16, 2007

So Far...

Monday, July 16, 2007

So far, i'm slowly getting used to doing my own stuff, balancing my schedule, going back home, getting back to university before classes start, eating, sleeping, drinking, blablabla...

I'm actually here at the CC (Cyber Cafe) coz i've nothing to do for the whole day...i'm almost kinda bored...I find that I get bored rather too easily, and i'm sick of this attitude...I don't even think what i'm blogging about makes any sense...does it?

Activities? They usually start after the 3rd week...

Outings? Not so soon, as everybody's busy....

What else can I say...life here? Well, there's two sides of me here; the first side is me being all social with my mates, smiling, laughing, etc...the second side of me is the solitary-lover...When I get back to my room, the only thing with me is my MP3 player, my phone, and myself...I don't like to hangout with anyone within my block, coz there's just some weird feeling you get when you hang with certain types of people...or in my case, there's no "click factor".

You know, there's some people who you just don't feel comfortable with...the thing is, for me...I DON'T hangout with someone if I can't "click" with them, get it? It's not dislike, not hatred...just...disinterest or pure pathy. I just don't care for them. I know, that's mean, but what can you do?

But hey, that's just me!

The shuttle services here are so-called scheduled, but c'mon, you can't be that naive, right? 20- minute intervals become 40-45 minutes of anxious students during the rush hour...but you kinda get used to these kinds of things.

The desktop PC i'm using has the suckiest keyboard in the world...I have to key in extra hard to type out words...bleagh!!!

OK, gtg now...

0 comments: