Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Ready, I'm Ready, I'm Ready...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm gonna start something i've dreaded for years...maybe my whole life!

I'm gonna...learn to swim!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so fuckin' scared...i've tried learning a few times, trust me...but the fear, oh God the fear of water getting into my nose and mouth...like the time when I was 3-4 (YES I DO REMEMBER!!!)...I was on a beach...my dad held my hand while we went into the sea...the shallow part was still above my head i guess...or maybe it wasn't that shallow, but I ended up submerged in the water, and yes...water filled my mouth and nose...

Till this day, i am fearful...as I tried to learn to swim throughout the years, I still get the image of struggling under the water, and of course...i fear i would drown!

But you know what? There's no turning back since i made this decision...i already bought the swimming gear needed, and i'm not gonna let my spending money on this go to waste. At least my friends will teach me...I hope it happens, coz my cousin tried and failed, my grandpa tried and failed and so did my aunt...but maybe it was because I wasn't ready to face the fear (at that time)???

Well whatever it is...I'm ready, I'm ready (singing it the way Spongebob does!!!)

Just hope I wake up early, LMFAO (I'm laughing, but i'm still scared ok? Hahahaha...fuckin' serious about learning to swim, so I hope the drive helps)...coz I suck at waking up early! It's like the alarm never works for me anymore...or maybe it's because I sleep like 2 hours before I have to wake up, heheheh!

Oh, and about the concert...the concert...sigh, let's save THAT for another post, or maybe never! I'll give the organizer a C+...but this is me being generous!

Till the next post,

Toodlez, bitches!!!

UPDATE: It's not gonna happen today coz my teacher couldn't make it...but it'll happen by this week...aaahhhhhhhh (still scared!)

0 comments: