Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Week...I Sawr A Film...As I Recall It Was A Horror Film...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, that was just an excerpt from that fantabulous video with that awesomely funny song about...ummm...well, cumming in your pants...men's version! I've watched this in the past few weeks, and I can't believe i've not grown tired of it yet!

It's hilariously crude...but it's for goofballs only! Serious mo'fo' s need not apply. Andy and Jorma, 2/3 of the SNL shorts' makers (The Lonely Island) make this video about premature ejaculation...when they see girls they like...and they move on to telling us that they even cum to petty things like...an alarm that goes off, a gush of wind blowing, a song that reminds them of a girl, a phone call from a girl, eating a grape, and finding out that Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense (HAHA...both my fave parts! No, all of them actually!)

I dunno...the song is catchy too! Has hints of Timbaland in it's production, although I can't verify it. Justin Timberlake makes a cameo too! Watch for the cleaner in the aisle. So does Molly Sims and Jamie-Lynn Siegler (Go Soprano's!)



Well...whaddya know...a post just for a short video...or two, rather! How unlike me! What can I say, SNL roxx! I remember movies straight from SNL...A Night At the Roxbury, Superstar, Ladies Man...LMAO...it roxx! It still bob my head to Haddaway's 'What Is Love?' like the Butabi bros from Roxbury...holy shizz!



I'm such a goofball! But I love it! Things like these give me temporary relief from all the shit that happens...so enjoy while you can! Escape when you can.

0 comments: