Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today...Aujourd'hui...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My second Mandarin class was in the afternoon, and whaddya know...I didn't go! Holy shit! And the reason? Stupid! It was because I was 35-mins late, and was too scared the teacher have a bad impression towards me...so I walked around the linguistics faculty till the class was over...coz French just happened to be in that same classroom! Didn't wanna get spotted or anything...

But what I did was cook-up a story as to why I didn't go for class...the classic "family emergency"; nothing more! Actually, I know I missed quite a lot...and I regret, but I can't take back what I did...AND, I didn't do anything bad to anyone except me, so in the end...I screwed myself (yep, I know how that sounds)! Well, lesson learnt!

Went back to my room after French...but not before getting a whiff of B.O. from the friendly neighborhood Middle Eastern man-from-the-bus! I couldn't stand it, I actually got down from the bus at the first stop (the UKM Clinic)...and so did my friends. We actually did something there...we booked a dental appointment for the next semester...ROFL!!!

Really, we booked 6 months in advance, coz everything before that was full! So I must remember, scaling's at June 15th! Hahahaha!!!

Then, we took the next bus back to our nifty little rooms...thank goodness there was no B.O. present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I had somewhat similar "class-skipping-experience" and my reason (and the outcome) was much much worse (and stupid-er) than yours - I actually jot down the wrong timetable and for the next two weeks I didn't realise that I have missed 4 hours of classes for that 2 weeks until the exam dept emailed me to inform me that I'm in the potential barring list and of course, I got an earful from the lecturer.

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Haha...more coffee talk 4 us...this, i shall deffo K.I.V...LMAO!