Monday, January 19, 2009

Am I Growing Up?

Monday, January 19, 2009

At certain times, you stop for awhile to re-evaluate your life. I do it more often than I should, and this time's no different...

I seem to be going in the direction which i've planned for a long time. I'm gonna be 22, gonna be graduating next year, and will be looking for a job...OMG, i would actually have to grow up!

Would my life keep being this way, coz i can't take that's it's too straight...too black and white...to dull! I need to do some soul-searching before I start a career...perhaps travel a bit, explore LIFE! I have been dreaming of traveling the world, but to no avail...I keep thinking, "I need money, money, money!" Well, that's true, right? We NEED the dough to travel, to explore...but why can't that be my career?

That would be so mind-blowingly awesome! I don't know what job calls for a bubbly 20-something year old...to travel...food and lodging provided...benefits available...does that even exist?

I watch Discovery Travel and Adventure...and I really really envy that Samantha Brown, as she has my dream job. Boy, she must be enjoying it! I wanna be like that, but there's no chance...Malaysia can't come close to that! And I must be rational enough to realize that this just don't happen...

It's like your dad dreaming of becoming a rockstar...your mom wishing she married Tom Selleck...your brother dreaming of becoming Speed Racer...that's how my dream is!

Well, don't even know why in the hell i'm talking about this shit! But this dream will forever be etched in my head...

1 comments:

Neo said...

This is where,i start 2 think..that i would put u in my "must-invite-frens-list" haahah..omg..but i do hope u r free to go out..beach?or waterfall?or party?n hey,if u dnt hv any money,dnt wrry..we all share..its a normal fren's cycle..dis day,he/she treat u,d next day,could be his/her turn 2 be treated back..wut goes around,comes around..ok??