Thursday, October 25, 2007

The "Ever Had..." Game!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My compilation of "ever had..." moments:

Ever had...
  • your perfectly (and freshly!) squeezed toothpaste fall off of your toothbrush? I hate when that happens...happens to me all the time...
  • a moment where you're ready to cook, had all the things prepared, only to find that your stove ran out of gas?
  • the ice-cream man come when you don't crave for ice-cream, but when you do...they're nowhere in sight?
  • to do nothing at all and feel bored, but then, all tasks come to you all at once, and you just feel like jumping off the window ledge of a 30-storey building?
  • to turn down a guy, because he's plain annoying?
  • to pretend to be interested a friend's love-life, even if you're not...
  • a moment when you wished you could smack that kid kicking the back of your chair at the cinema?
  • a gut feeling that you didn't follow, then regretted?
  • a moment when you missed your chance?
  • a chain-reaction of catastrophes happen at a moment of chaos?

Well, I could ask more, but i'll just settle for this much.

It's 4.15 in the morning, and I haven't studied, haven't finished my job, and I feel so fat coz I keep popping chocolates into my mouth...I feel so fugly right now!

I am very amused at my baby sister at this moment...she's starting to roll over (no, she's not a dog!). That's sorta like a big step in her development...next up; talking and crawling...She's a noisy little girl...she chuckles a lot too! She's just so adorable when she chuckles...I can't describe it, but this baby actually brings my family close. For that, I am thankful!

We are, however, still broke as hell!!! Hahahahaha...some things never change, I guess!

0 comments: