Monday, October 08, 2007

Home At Last!

Monday, October 08, 2007

After my so-called hell-week, i'm finally home, sleeping on my bed!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The problems i've accumulated throughout the semester of my first year has gone far, far away, thanks to my ability to solve problems, hehe!

Now, i'm just gonna chill, then i'll go to a few friends' houses to visit them for their Hari Raya celebrations; great!!!

Right now, i'm downloading some songs...ever heard the cover of Rihanna's "Umbrella"? I like it! Sounds like Mandy Moore, but the radio DJ said 'twas some girl from YouTube...I dunno, I just know I like it.

Uhmmm, since it's early registration for the next semester, i'm thinking if I should take French lessons earlier, because I can't wait to learn it! However, it seems the classes are at 11pm!!! I mean, is that even possible? WTF, dudes! 11pm? How the hell am I gonna get transportation over there? My dorm is like 4 kilometres from my faculty...gahhh!!!!

What music am I listening to now? Lenny Kravitz' "It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over"...one of my favorite chillout-mellow-touchy-feely songs...

Btw, I was thinking...should I get a 1-month long job for the holidays, or should I just stay home? This is, however in December, so no rush...you know what, i'll think of it then!

At least i'm updating this who-knows-who-the-hell-reads-this blog...I sorta love this blog coz it's my only release...so bear with me! Any comments? Lol!

1 comments:

Neo said...

I do!!hehehe..my comment,is no comment..:P (is that considered a comment as well?) ahhaah..
chill~