Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Pressure Is On!!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now that i've given up on my side job as an audio visual assistant-esque work, like subtitling and shit, the bosses suddenly popped out of nowhere and said there's some work to be done, and tasks to be finished...here we go...

Nice job, guys! Leave me waiting like a fool-- on the brink of giving up, and THEN give me work to do on the imminent days of my 1st semester examinations! GREAT!!!

I'm thankful, though, that I have a chance to make some money...i'm broke as hell, dudes! I can't even go out with my friend coz I don't have money in the bank...geez, this is such a great holiday! -_-

Whatever it is, i'm happy with the incoming, albeit, late laptop i'm about to receive from my boss (it's about time!!!)...and I hope I could finish the job, and excel at my studies at the same time...please, God...LET IT BE!!! Earn while you study, that's my new motto! Lol!!!

By the way, what am I listening to on my Mp3 player? Tommy Tutone's Jenny 867 5309...Nice!

0 comments: