Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Muse in Concert

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh my Gawd...I keep dreaming that i am going for Muse's concert this coming Sunday. Shit, man! I hate it; that all the tickets are sold out. I feel like crying when i think about all the people who are going for this special concert! I hate it that this could be the best concert ever in Malaysia, and i'm gonna miss it!!!

It certainly is gonna be huge, seeing that an alcoholic beverage is the sole-sponsor for the concert...Damn!!! And you know what's the best part? No "Rempits" and gediks allowed!!! If you live here in Malaysia, you'd catch my drift!

How i wish i could go...My budz wouldn't want to, but i could find others who would. The problem is...tickets are sold out!

Now i'm gonna keep on dreaming about this until the concert is over. I really am gonna wallow in self-pity and biterness now...

So, toodlez...bitches!!!

0 comments: