Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Behold, V Day!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Here it is, the day every person in love waited for...Valentine's Day! I've dreaded this day for days...and why?

My mom feels sorry for me coz i don't have a valentine (whatever that means), my sister is all googly-eyed the whole day, talking to her boyfriend, some friends ask me why have i STILL not had a boyfried, my other friends who are single start hatching a plan to boycott V Day, TV shows about romance, and how its still NOT dead keep getting thrown into my eye sockets, blinding me further with idealistic views on love and romance, and i could go on...but i won't!

Why is it wrong to be single without everybody (not all) being all up in your face with "Why? Why? Why?"

I'm single, and that's my prerogative, damnit! If i would've settled for less, i'd had many relationships by now...but i don't, and i'm happy with that choice. I'm happy being alone, independent, stong, confident, etc. I don't think i would have any of these traits and experiences if i had a relationship.

As much as i want to, the simple answer is, I still haven't found the right guy! The right guy who makes me have butterflies in my stomach, the right guy who makes my heart skips a beat whenever we meet, the right guy who makes me think of him day and night, the right guy who i can't get enough of, the right guy, the right guy...
THE RIGHT GUY!

So, what can i do? Wallow in bitterness? NO!!! I'm gonna hang out, watch some cartoons, read a book, listen to some music, talk to my parents, and just NOT think about it.

0 comments: