Friday, February 02, 2007

Hate the Gluttony! Kill the Glutton!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Do you ever eat, even when you're full from the meal you just ate? I hate it!!! Oh gosh, when i'm not at work, when i'm just stuck at home, i keep looking into the fridge, like as if some other food is gonna miraculously appear...

If i don't find any, i'll just go back to the sofa and watch tv...then, when there's a commercial, i repeat the cycle. Why, oh, why do i do this? It's driving me nuts. Is there a cure for food hunting out there?

One more thing i failed to mention...when/if i fail to find anything that fits my fancy, i make me a sandwich...and then i wonder where i get the jelly-belly!

One thing i have to restart is my exercise regime...i used to exercise, then i stopped for no apparent reason. Well, here is a good reason to start all over again. Wish me luck, bitches!!!

0 comments: