Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's All So Sick...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I dunno what's more sick...the fact that i'm not studying or the fact that i haven't finished my TWO tasks? Wtf...

And here i am reading something TOTALLY UNRELATED to my studies...what, you might ask? No, it isn't on proper ways to speak French...No, it isn't on Major Powers...No, nothing about International Law...what I'm reading about is a thousand times irrelevant to what I should be searching for...can you guess?

Scientology...

...what the fuck, right? This always always always happen to me! I have short attention span, so no matter how hard I try, my mind will unwittingly stray from the main focus...I know-->this is dangerous, but what can I do? This is why, when i look into the future, I don't wanna end up doing something like office jobs from 9 to 5...I just don't think i have the ability to do the same things over and over again. Damn, what about other areas, then?

I'm so doomed! LMAO...this says something about many things, eh?

Alas, we'll see what happens...does ledzeppelin4evr succeeds in finishing all her assignments in the nick of time? Find out in the next post!

PS: I'm supposed to write about a vacation to a foreign land in French...I am writing about Italy. My imagination is running wild over here...and i think i'm on a caffeine high as well, having drunk 3 mugs in less than 6 hours...all this, and the fact that last minute task completion gives me an adrenaline rush...so i'm super-pumped! All the best to those who are doing their last minute studying and task completion...Godspeed!

Toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: