Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stuff...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm taking a lot of quizzes on Facebook...today is a pretty boring day. And it's someone's birthday today...but it ain't a happy one. That's all I have to say! I thank God coz she doesn't know any better.

Tomorrow, however is another girl's bday...Happy bday, Ms. Fitrina!!! May your birthday bring you the joy and happiness you deserve!!!

Okok, so what now? Right now, my fingers are sore from the strings...found some tabs of songs i've always wanted to learn (easy ones only), but damn! Just as I get to practising, my name gets called, and i have to do something! Epic fail!!! But i try whenever i can...skin of fingers are peeling, ewwww!!! And hardening too! Double-ewwww!

And what about today? We're supposed to go to grandma's today...hate it! Won't elaborate further... :S

My hair is getting too long for me to manage...wanna chop it off as soon as i get the money...shorter hair is so much better, hehehe! Well, not too short...but not long either. Meh, i dunno...we'll see when the money comes in, hehehe...money talks, right? Shit, maybe i'll just cut+style it myself...hahaha, or maybe i'll just go bald!

I don't really have much to write now, as i'm just typing whatever comes to my head...utter gibberish!

Okok, gotta go...toodlez, bitches!

0 comments: