Monday, March 30, 2009

After The Movies...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Thanks to Pris for the movie treat...felt a little better after goin' out. Though, i know damn well i wasn't much fun to be around yesterday...must be the timing wasn't right, ya know?

I dunno...maybe i'm just waiting for the dark clouds to wither away to reveal a bright sky! Yes, i know things will get better, but i'm a constant worrier. And only those who read this will know i'm not in a great mood. I would likely mask it with a cheery exterior as i posibbly could.

Other than this freakin' emo post (for the 2nd time!), i absolutely loved Confessions of a Shopaholic. Great casting...Isla Fischer was great and so was Hugh Dancy (damn, did I fall for this dude!)...everytime I see stories like these, I feel that "I WANT THAT FEELING TOO!!!"...especially when he said, "...she's not you"...OMG, if i wasn't sitting, i would've fallen at that line...hahahaha!

Anyway, hope to see other coming attractions, such as 'I Love You, Man'...i love me some Paul Rudd...oh, and also X-Men Origins or something like that...and many more movies!

And so, back to reality...back to assignments...and back to aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

4 comments:

Neo said...

dont forget 2 invite diz 1 guy,ere ,if u gals ever goin 2 a movie again! :P

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Tamaw!!! Unless u wanna spend ur money on us...then yes, u're invited...LOL!!!

Lai lai lai!!!

Neo said...

wait,theres only 3 of u gals kan..hmm..RM 10x 3 = RM3.99 .. ok ok,set! hahahaha
i wont mind,but 2 make it a fair deal,u gals treat me a PIZZA!!! just RM49.90 :P

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Hahahahaha...4 buxx per pax? U can keep ur dinero, tanx! Blanje? Baks je boleh!