Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Nostalgia Hits Me Every Year...

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

There comes a time in every freakin' year where I feel nostalgic...and whaddya know? Today just happens to be the day!!!

How are we supposed to feel after we look back over the years? Happy? Sad? A longing for the yesteryears? I feel like i long for those happy, innocent times, where boys and girls hated each other, yet played basketball together...how fun it was! Now, everything is so complicated...

On another note, i've been watching Will and Grace (Malaysia doesn't like to air it -- Malaysians have major denial issues!), and I love it so much...

Sure, there's a hot guy...but he's looking for Mr. Right just like me! Lol! I like the fact that he's not the campy type of gay (Jack!), not that there's anything wrong with it (quoting Seinfeld)...but that he's the sarcastic, macho, sensitive metrosexual type of gay...just my type, but he likes men! XD...how appropriate!

I dunno...I like cultured, smart, funny and kind guys...but are all of them gay? A point to ponder...I'm beginning to think so!

0 comments: