Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Have You Ever Played the 'Have You Ever Game'?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It's sorta my thing...I play this game mainly on this journal I call a blog...

Have you ever fallen in love? My answer is no...pitiful, you say? I don't know, although I must admit it is pretty lame that I haven't had the chance to experience the whole being in love thing, I would at least want to experience it once in my life...

I'm 21...by the way! It's still pretty ok, right?

I just try and try not to get jealous when friends of mine who have been single for long come around and tell me, "Hey, i'm in love with this guy/girl...and he/she loves me back!"

But still, I can't help feeling resentment when I see them holding hands and looking each other in the eye with so much love...I mean, when am I going to experience that? That's what songs are made of, movies..and art too!

Now, it wouldn't be fair at all if I didn't get a chance to fall head over heels before I die...it just goes to show that life does indeed play sick games with me...and people like me.

Meh, i'm pretty much bitter right now...at this rate, I'll be keeping cats by the time I hit 40...and so, life goes on...maybe i'll keep dogs instead! Yeah, dogs...

1 comments:

NightFox said...

haha...still awake in the wee hours of the morning? nice.

worry not...i'll join u in spinsterhood...lol...JOKING la. you're gonna find your knight in the shining armour when the time is right. till then, enjoy ur life as a singleton.

ciao!