Monday, June 30, 2008

I Can't Believe This!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Has it been 2 months already? OMG...How time flies...

Am I really going back to uni life after living like a pig? After gaining pounds? After living like a hog? AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sunday is the day I leave my precious room and house and TV for days in the valley of studious peeps, days in the hidden town of Bangi, days in the college of Keris Mas, days in the National University of Malaysia...

Goodbye to laziness and hello to a new chapter...yet again!

I have opened a Facebook account...ok, ok...way passe, this thing called Mukabuku/Bukumuka in Bahasa Malaysia (kinda sounds African...)! But it's never too late, right?

I kinda wish I could get more hits to my poor blog, so as to have people of different opinions give me theirs...but I'm kinda lazy to post pics and shit like that.

So, i'll just write...but now, i would prefer people i don't know instead of peeps i do know in real life. Why is it? (Except some people...)

Should I take this step and broadcast my bolg to people? Or shouldn't I?

0 comments: