Friday, July 04, 2008

Help! What Am I Gonna Do?

Friday, July 04, 2008

So, for the previous emo post, I would like to apologize for the totally pathetic self-pitying party...now, i'm not one for peoples' sympathies...that's why i'm saying screw the previous post...i'm so over it!

The latest is more problematic...I'm gonna have to find a part-time job. Seriously, what in the world could i do to earn some money? I have parents who are living from check-to-check, and i don't want to burden them.

I applied for some part-time writing, thanks to W, but I doubt anyone will ever hire a newbie...so now, what else could I apply for? I guess i'll have to start looking, browsing, etc...this high cost of living is really disturbing...if i am not rich, but not in poverty, and yet could suffer like this, can you imagine the hardship those in poverty are going through?

Oh my God, the rich keep getting richer...those oil tycoons are some bloodsucking leeches, dudes! As you know, once the oil prices go up, everything else does!

Anyone hiring?

0 comments: