Monday, July 28, 2008

I Dread Assignments...I Am Hereby F***erized!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh boy do I dread it...

So, I email my professor my topic (after thinking about it for the longest time!)...been thinking about doing something in the lines of the US, but mom came up with an amazing idea. She told me one problem with bilateral ties is the dreaded US-Malaysia FTA, which is STILL in talks (for the 9th time)...and then BAM!!!

Why not do a paper on its implications on the Malaysian economy? Emailed the proposed topic to the professor...got a nod from her...

NOW I'M SCARED!

Yes, there are many many many papers and journal on FTAs, but to do a paper on economic implications is beyond me...OMG, what have I gotten myself into...tomorrow, she will know me...who I am, for she will announce it in class...then everyone will look at me...some may even say "F***...she's doomed!"

I must say, I have been f***erized! By none other than me! I would be laughing out loud, rolling on the floor, giving me a diabolical belly laugh if I were someone else, but, alas...it's me! Oh shizz!

And here I am at 1 am, dreading it...tomorrow is what it is; i'm to wake up at 6am to commute back to campus, into my hostel...and straight to French class...

Oh yeah, tutorials start this week too...Bummer...Shizz squared...

Sorry for the lame curses...other than f***erized, i've nothing that tops that.

0 comments: