Thursday, December 20, 2007

Walker, Not The Texas Ranger...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm talking about a baby walker...so great that baby can already use it...she's just so cute!

Anyway, yesterday, mom took us to her annual xmas party for the embassy staff and their families...suffice it to say, baby took all the attention. She was first sought after for her cuteness, then she was being a diva and cried the whole time (she hates people surrounding her!). So what did my mom do? She had yet to finish what she had to do there.

She was supposed to do some presentation with the rest of the staff, so she gave me permission to drive baby and my other sister home! Whoa, big step on mom's part...for her to let me drive her car from KL to home, lol! She says she trusts my driving skills, it's just her motherly instincts that kicks in when she forbids me...she just doesn't trust the other drivers...

I'll have to admit it, she's right! Though, i'm glad that I managed to do it nicely...some cars or motorcycles just come out of nowhere to scare the bejesus out of me...hell no! If baby wasn't in the car, ...

They are just plain jackasses who are suicidal, and don't give a shit about others.

0 comments: