Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh, No...Hell No!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I keep getting the message "...memory could not be written..." blablabla. I hate it. I suppose it's the video editing program i'm using. At least that's what i read. It seems plausible. The codec is not really compatible with my OS, i guess. It takes a lot of my time to keep handling this problem. Perhaps i should switch programs or something...aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!

My results are out...not very good, but not so bad either, considering i didn't really study. I was busy doing my job while having the test!!! So i got a 3.36 GPA, which is not what i wanted, but hey...who asked me not to study? Serves me right!

Anyway, this paves the way to a brand new semester, with brand new subjects! I like...

It's 2.20am, and i can't sleep! I don't know how i'm gonna get up at 7.00am to go to church. Man, i can't keep up this sleep routine, or else...how the hell am i gonna get up for classes once school starts?

What am i listening to? KT Tunstall's Saving My Face...nice!

Okay, gotta go now...

0 comments: